The Eastern Connecticut Workforce Investment Board provides services to its business customers through a partnership of the Department of Labor and the six area Chambers of Commerce in the Eastern region. The Business Services Team is a development of this collaboration. This team was created in response to the ever-increasing needs of the business sector customers. These four members cover the 41-town area of Eastern Connecticut.
Business Services offer a core set of services, such as:
- On-the-Job Training
- Subsidized Employment
- Tax Credits
- Labor Market Information-
- Incumbent Worker Training
- On-Line Training for Current Employees
- Electronic Classified Advertising
- Employer Recruitment/job Fairs
- Rapid Response Team/Downsizing
- Trade Adjustment Assistance Act (TAA)
To find out how your business can benefit from the services of the American Job Center -East Business Services Team, please view the CT Department of Labor Employer Resource Guide, or contact a team member below.
New London Area
Tim Murney, Regional Job Developer